How to get the station bit rate from the AP?

Victor Aleo victor.aleo
Wed Oct 23 01:41:25 PDT 2002

Jason Boxman wrote:

>On Tuesday 22 October 2002 07:14 pm, Victor Aleo wrote:
>

>>Hi everybody,
>>
>>I use the version Prism2-2002-05-19 of the driver and the WLAN card
>>configured in Master mode (AP). I would like to get, for each station
>>associated with the AP, the bit rate that the stations are using (1, 2,
>>5.5 or 11). How can I get this information?
>>

>You really ought to upgrade to 2002-10-12.

Indeed, to upgrade it is an option but I cannot (by several reasons) so
my question it was exactly refered to version 2002-05-19.

Any idea how can I get this information with Prism-2002-05-19 version?

--
Victor