uninstall

Peter Buelow pete
Tue Nov 26 14:32:37 PST 2002

  There is a problem with 10-12 and the redhat 2.4.18-17 kernel. You can
either upgrade to the newer 2.4.18-18 kernel, or use the 2.4.18-14
kernel. Either will work. However, your problem doesn't seem to be
related to this. Can you post the errors? There isn't anything to
uninstall at this point, and hostap really doesn't touch the kernel
sources so your problem is probably that there isn't a valid .config
file in /usr/src/linux or that it's configured funny. Errors will help.