upgrade Prism2 firmware problem

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Nov 25 18:56:41 PST 2002

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 02:04:49PM -0500, Bob Beers wrote:

> http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2002-November/000295.html

> I have the 2002-10-12 release of hostap, and made the change

Please re-read the instructions again.. ;-)

> Invalid S3 firmware info len: len=18 words=7

Support for this new field was added after 2002-10-12 release and you
will need to use the CVS version of prism2_srec (as mentioned in the
message).

> I had to modify split_combined_hex script due to "-d option
> for mktemp not supported under linux", hence my directory
> name has no random numbers.

Eh? That option works fine with Linux.. At least with my mktemp ;-).
Were did you get mktemp that does not support directory creation?