Problems with wireless...unknown source (long)

Launi launi
Mon Nov 25 13:26:17 PST 2002

Hi, I'm going to jump in with a few systemic suggestions.  First set
your HostAP to managed mode. Second install NoCat Auth to manage your
routing on your AP.  Third get DHCP server running on your server.  Put
Pump on your client.

Lonnie Wormley