Linksys WMP11 - no device found error

Nate Stuart newt
Mon Nov 25 07:45:25 PST 2002

I ran into the same thing. Linksys recently changed the chipset on the
card, and gave no warning, or revision change on their packaging to let
you know which chipset you are buying. Your card has the Broadcom chipset,
and from my understanding there are no linux drivers for it yet.

I returned mine and picked up a Netgear MA311 (I think thats the number,
don't have it in front of me) and it's been working great out of the box.
It was about the same price, after the mail in rebate.

HTH,
-Nate
www.newtsplace.com