hostap & channel bonding

Christian Zoffoli czoffoli
Sun Nov 17 05:44:34 PST 2002

Jason Straight ha scritto:

> On Saturday 16 November 2002 09:41, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
>
>>Jouni Malinen ha scritto:
>> >
>> > Because it has not been implemented yet ;-).
>>
>>;-)
>>
>>now I'm waiting for filters (to reduce harmonic problems of adjacent
>>channels) ...i plan to test a configuration with 3 channels in bonding
>>within the end of the month.
>>

>>Regards,
>>Christian

> I wouldn't think that would be the problem - how are you going to filter?

after a session with a spectrum analizer hp 8592a i have found some
unwanted armonics on the sides of the main spectrum. I plain to adopt 3
band pass filters to attenuate interferences between channels (1-6-11 /
2-7-12 / 3-8-13).

 > Is this a long link- outdoor?

it will be ...

> What kinds of antenna are you using?

some andrew 26T-2400 ...and some professional antennas.

Regards,
Christian