(no subject)

Senthil Cumar Palaniappun senthilcumar
Thu Nov 14 19:04:20 PST 2002

Hi Gerald,

I exchanged the dwl 650 cardbus adapter for dwl 650 pc card. This one worked
right away after inserting. Also, the performance at about 40 ft is
satisfactory. But I don't understand why D-Link has to name 2 drastically
different cards the same. It is really foolish I guess.

I would like to thank all, and esp you and Mark for helping me out.

Regards,
Senthil