(no subject)

Senthil Cumar Palaniappun senthilcumar
Thu Nov 14 09:19:28 PST 2002

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for the fast response.

Mark -

lspci -vv output is as follows (I don't understand most of it)

02:00.0 Network controller: Linksys: Unknown device 8201 (rev 11)
        Subsystem: D-Link System Inc: Unknown device 3502
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-

Gerald -

The ID is

FCC ID: KA2DWL-650V2

Does this give any info? Also, the pic dwl 650 that I saw on the net has the
antenna jutting outta card with kinks on both sides (like a bidding bubble).
Mine is just a flat continuation of the metal part (a rectangular
extension). So it looks different.

Thanks,
Senthil