Update of the traffic statistics

Victor Aleo victor.aleo
Wed Nov 13 02:16:11 PST 2002

Hi,

I have a problem reading the statistics from the AP (number of rx and tx
bytes). I get them from the procfs (file /proc/net/prism2/wlan#). I have
setup a test with 2 stations associated with the AP. Then I get the
statistics from every station (number of rx and tx bytes) also from the
procfs (/proc/net/prism2/station_ieee_hardware_address). With this test
I see that the traffic per station is correct while the traffic of the
AP it does not correspond to the traffic of the associated stations.
Moreover, in some cases is just 0! So it seems that the statistics are
not updated when the AP sees a packet on the clients.

Thanks a lot,

Victor

--
Victor