[Fwd: Re: Where to get the last station firmware?]

Martin Polak martin.polak
Tue Nov 12 01:36:00 PST 2002

http://www.intersil.com/design/prism/ss/crack-n-peel/prod-drvr/drv209/ISL3PRDSUIT-EXE_WIN_(2-0-9).zip

 > Unzip it.  Get the latest Wine (I'm using wine-cvs-opengl-101602-1 from
 > http://wine.dataparty.no/).  Run the executable under Wine.  It should
 > install.
 >
 > If it doesn't install or you don't want to click on the license
agreement,
 > find data1.cab and data1.hdr in the Windows temporary directory.  It you

Could someone please manage to "release" the extracted firmware images
(I know this could be illegal, but how about doing this on some sort of
public webspace?)
This would help us non-windows-users to avoid a "windows installation"
with the extracting process over an over again....

would really be great

Martin