Why isn't CVS updated for weeks?

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Nov 8 18:09:31 PST 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 08:22:46PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> I haven't seen any updates in the HostAP CVS in the last weeks.  Maybe the
> CVS has moved elsewhere?

No, it is still in the old place.

> I was considering adding support for flashing firmware to prism2_srec
> (actually the missing code is in the driver, not in prism2_srec), but I
> don't want to do it if it won't be applied.

It will be, but please note that I (and in addition, a 3rd person) has
already implemented this. However, at least my implementation has a bug
somewhere, so I haven't yet committed it to CVS. I can send you the
development version, if you like to take a look at it. Please note that
it will kill the card flash... I haven't had enough time to look into
this more closely, so I would certainly appreciate it if someone could
fix the flashing part.

> My little patches to fix compiler warnings with gcc 3.2 and to support
> DESTDIR in Makefile are also not applied.  Not that I really care, but I
> won't do anything more serious just to be ignored.

They are not ignored. I have them in my todo list.

> Maybe Jouni is on vacation or busy with other things?  I believe that
> Jouni has done an excellent job so far and I hope that he is OK.

Yes, I have been busy with other things. I'm moving and don't currently
have Internet connection at home, etc. I'll return to Host AP
development as soon as I get other things sorted out.