NL-2511CD PLUS EXT2

Peter De Cleyn Peter.DeCleyn
Thu Dec 26 08:35:41 PST 2002

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002, Doug Yeager wrote:

Hi Doug,

I succeeded in running hostap with Linksys WPC11 and a TI adapter using
the _cs driver.

Orinoco cards in the same adapter also use the PCMCIA drivers from the
pcmcia package. Using the adaptor, you expand your system with a PCMCIA
slot and you have to work with  it as if it were a built-in device of your
laptop.

Peter

> just got a 200 mw card and pci adapter from netgate.
> i've always used the wmp11 (pci wireless card) before.
>
> i'm trying to use the latest cvs of hostap to get it running.
>
> i'm confused on weather to use the _plx driver or the _cs driver.
> has anyone use this card and pci adapter before?
>
> any advice on getting the driver up and running would be most appreciated.
>
> thx,
> doug

 _______________
/ Peter De Cleyn\
| Phone:                +32 (0)3 820.24.18            |
| Fax:                  +32 (0)3 820.24.21            |
| email:                peter.decleyn at ua.ac.be        |
| University of Antwerp (UIA)                         |
| Dept. Mathematics and Computer Science              |
| PATS Research Group                                 |
| Universiteitsplein 1                                |
| B-2610 Wilrijk                                      |
| Belgium                                             |