hostap_plx

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Dec 21 21:04:32 PST 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 06:12:35PM -0500, Sergio M. Ammirata wrote:

> I patched my 2.4.19 with the hostap-2002-10-12 driver.
>
> Everything compiles fine as long as I don't select to have support for
> both the hostap_plx and hostap_pci.
>
> Are these mutually exclusive? The kernel compilation gives and error if
> they are both selected.

They shouldn't be.. I just made a new patch for 2.4.20 kernel and tested
compiling both hostap_plx and hostap_pci into kernel image. I did not
notice any errors in this. Please test with the latest CVS version and
if it fails to compile, send me the error messages shown during
compilation. It is possible that I have fixed something after 2002-10-12
release for this.