[HostAP] Still no ap action going on here :( help please.

Linux Rocks! linux
Fri Dec 13 19:46:33 PST 2002

Hmm... that doesnt sound good. It makes me wonder... why does it work fine in
windows?
Has anyone ever really gotten these cards to work under linux? ifso, how?
Is there something I can change in the source for either hostap, or pcmcia to
make  it work, like it does in windows?
This is pretty frustrating... Ive tried to get these cards working under linux
for over 6 months, yet windows (yetch!) it works fine (but heck... cant
really do much usefull in windows

Jamie