2002-10-12 monitor mode

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Dec 10 19:56:31 PST 2002

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 11:01:40AM -0500, Min Li wrote:

> Also, the tar ball downloaded from the CVS repository, is it compatible
> with redhat 8.0? It is not compilable right away. thanks.

I'm testing only with kernel.org release, so I do not know whether
kernel trees modified by various distribution vendors are working. There
was a problem that broke compilation with wireless extensions version
14, but it is now fixed in the CVS. If the latest CVS version does not
compile with your kernel tree, please send a more detailed report (i.e.,
error output from the compiler).