No more space in this STA's PS mo

Doug Yeager doug
Sat Dec 7 18:25:59 PST 2002

the dmesg log that i listed was from the AP, i assumed the word "this
sta's" meant the AP but i could have interpreted incorrectly.  is that what
you are saying?  those messages seem to build, even with no clients in the
area.  i do know there is another AP within about 100 yards from this
one.  i don't know if that is part of the problem or
not.  regardless,  i'll keep snooping the logs until the card resets, there
are other funny messages before that happens.  i'll post those.

-doug