HostAP for USB?

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Dec 4 19:42:44 PST 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:22:12PM +0000, Derek Jennings wrote:

> Probably a long shot, but does anyone know of a way to get HostAP to work with
> USB?

I have heard about at least two projects that have attempted to make
this work. However, I have not seen any code or heard of these at least
during last month or so. I do not have any Prism2 USB devices, so this
has not been that important for me. If someone would like to get me more
interested on the subject, be prepared to donate such device and I'll
check what I can do about getting that port running.. ;-)