Version 3.27.1 released

J K.Eason mail at john-eason.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 23:03:00 BST 2021

>  Thank you. Only one problem.  Tried ho get the BBC News
> Special from Friday and even though the programme is 4 hours it
> only records 57 minutes.
>
>  How can I get it to get the entire 4 hours please?

GiP is listing five separate News Special programs about the death of
the Duke of Edinburgh so I've no idea which one your talking about:

BBC News Special
  360:	Death of the Duke of Edinburgh - Part One, BBC News, m000vj9n
  361:	Death of the Duke of Edinburgh - Part Two, BBC News, m000vj9q
  362:	10/04/2021, BBC News, m000vjcz
  363:	Death of the Duke of Edinburgh, BBC News, m000vjdk
  364:	Death of the Duke of Edinburgh, BBC News, m000vjdm
  365:	Death of the Duke of Edinburgh, BBC News, m000vjdp

In any case I'm no expert. I know how to download and install it but
don't think I've used it more than a couple of times in the last year.
--
Regards
       John