Syntax for grabbing all episodes of the new season of Celebrity Master Chef

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sun Jul 5 05:18:21 EDT 2020

In article
<CAJdt=oEUtHB1o+F2sYVo9HRee18C_d3i8ufcfo6NB6BXKcRTMw at mail.gmail.com>,
   Geoff Smith <gasssmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bravo, Jon.

> Giving Americans freebies at our Licence payers' expense is disgraceful.

> "Grab" = "Steal".

FWIW I'm also unhappy when people use get-iplayer for purposes like this.

Not only because it means some people are making use of what the rest of us
happily pay a license fee to support. And find use of gip very handy as a
way - in the UK and having paid the fee - to watch and listen to BBC
output.

But also because it increases pressure on the BBC to block gip access,
which for me - and many others - would be a real blow!

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm