INFO: 0 matching programmes?

George Eycott george at eycott.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 10:05:04 PST 2018

Using the PID method you can download programmes that are not in your cache.
I suspect the series PID's are not in the cache, so the software is
(correctly) saying it cannot find the PID in the cache, but as it is a PID
it can then go and search on the BBC system at which point it finds what you
are looking for and downloads it.