Problem recording radio programs using version 3.12.0

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Tue Apr 17 07:01:00 PDT 2018

Thanks Clive, I'm trying that now.
Yusuf

-----Original Message-----
From: get_iplayer <get_iplayer-bounces at lists.infradead.org> On Behalf Of Clive
Sent: 17 April 2018 14:49
To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
Subject: Re: Problem recording radio programs using version 3.12.0

Now I recall, my similar problem was overcome by forcing a complete cache rebuild. There was a period when such downloads were broken and the history contained a few days of nothing at all. For those of us that normally only use get_iplayer a couple of times a week, those days were entirely absent until the cache was rebuilt.

Clive