A few ffmpeg queries

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Thu Sep 14 16:35:45 PDT 2017

From: michael norman
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 13:44

>I have a Humax HDR1800T , I'm in East London and FWIW having just tested
>the channels you mention I can't get a signal.  My device is compatible
>with Freeview HD etc, and has the latest software update.

Have you scanned for new channels since 31 August which is when FreeSports
started?  Can you get BBC Four HD and BBC News HD on 106 and 107?  They are
on COM7 with a similar low power to COM8.  Which transmitter are you
receiving?  Try pointing your aerial at Crystal Palace or Oxford.  If you
are receiving one of those try an aerial amplifier.