Programme Version

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 01:20:01 PDT 2017

Hi all

For some time I've been successfully downloading "The Unbelievable Truth" from Radio 4

I'm getting this message with one of the current episodes, and I'm puzzled why it's happening with this one and no others (1, 2 and 4 have downloaded without a problem)

44424:  The Unbelievable Truth: Series 19 - Episode 3, BBC Radio 4, b09d5nlb
INFO: 1 matching programmes

WARNING: No programmes are available for this PID with version(s): default
WARNING: PVR Run: '_The Unbelievable Truth_': 1 download failure(s)

I'm using the PVR on Windows 10, and the latest release 3.06.00.

I can download the Radio 4 Extra version, which has a different PID, without a problem.

I've tried changing the version to "original" with no success. Any ideas? Simply for my peace of mind, or in case it recurs in the future.

TIA

Don