Recordings folder changed

Graham Temple Personal graham.j.temple at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 11:22:33 PDT 2017

The /'s instead of the \'s you mean?

I did that because of something I read in the help documentation, but it
obviously wasn't the correct thing to do because I have followed your advice
reversed the slashes and it now works beautifully!

Another one solved - sorry to be so thick. I presume the direction of the
slashes is dependent on the type of operating system is it?

Many thanks Timothy.

GT