BBC Radio 3 podcast quality

d.lake at surrey.ac.uk d.lake at surrey.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 04:09:54 PDT 2017

Simon

My experience with podcasts is that they are edited down from the main programme and always of a lower quality than the original.

Now, on the 320kbit/s vs 128kbit/s, whilst there is a difference, I do not find the difference as stark as with the "Concert Sound" lossless stream which was running during the Proms.  THAT brought a new dimension to my listening!

Wish that was available again...