Searching for programmes which start with a number

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Nov 15 15:43:59 PST 2017

From: Derek Kaye
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:08 PM

>You can treat it as a regular expression and search for ^15 for example.
>If you just use a number it will treat it as an ID.

For bears of little brain like me it is perhaps worth pointing out that the
Regex needs to be in quotes.

“^2” will find
17:     20 Years of Power with Huw Edwards - -, BBC Two, b095dxkg
but 2, ^2 and "2" won't.  I know the documentation says it is safer to use
quotes for all search strings, but most strings work without.

Best wishes
Richard