Problem with 3.06 PVR

Jon Crookston joncrookston at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 18:05:42 PST 2017

Agreed Ralph - it would seem sensible to have an option such as --truncate-error-messages or similar, but for the most part it would surely help people to see what the error message is so that they can at least have an attempt at solving it.  I for one would have solved my own problem if I'd received this descriptive error message in the first instance.

Does the developer follow this list, or just the other (?squarepenguin) forum?

Thanks.