New attempt re: TV cache not updating ...

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Thu Nov 9 08:22:02 PST 2017

For the first attempt attempt at sending this message it bounced because I
had forgotten to select Plain text.  On the second attempt I was told it had
a suspicious header.  I attempted to correct that on the third attempt but
that attempt just disappeared.  For my fourth attempt Ill try sending it as
a new message.

As I have said before, why can't this listserver be made easier to use?