Problem with 3.06 PVR

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 00:33:06 PST 2017

hello

you should not have to run get_iplayer any version as 'root'.
you have an installation issue or issues.

i used debian / raspbian on Raspberry Pi.

all get_iplayer versions are installed:

/home/<uid>/get_iplayer-X.XX

Everything in that directory is owned by that UID.

I have never had to run get_iplayer as root.

terry l. ridder ><>