parser error

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Thu Nov 2 18:41:43 PDT 2017

 On Fri Oct 27 22:16:03 BST 2017, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> If the BBC haven't already been informed
> that a particular URL serves broken XML
> then that's the first thing to change,
> including pointing out the NUL bytes that are causing the problem.
> I'm sure they'd like to work out what went wrong,
> and stop it happening again.

 It looks as though the problem has been fixed upstream!
After navigating to (geo-filtered):

http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/select/version/2.0/mediaset/iptv-all/vpid/b09c79wx

all three "connection href"s for service="captions"
load and render perfectly now in Firefox,
without generating an XML Parsing Error...
Someone from the BBC staff does browse
this list or was it perhaps an in-house find?

Regards,
Vangelis.