Still No Listings with PVR v3.06

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:54:38 PDT 2017

I'm using get_player v3.06

But get_iplayer v3.03 has:

* After a cache update, get_iplayer no longer displays a list of all
programmes added to the cache. It now only displays the total number
of programmes added. The "Added: ..." messages will appear with
--verbose. Use --since ("Added Since (hours)" in Web PVR) to constrain
search results to recently-added programmes.

Actually the display does not, and AFAIAA never has, included the
"total number of programmes added"

And I have tried over-riding the "no longer displays" default with
"Added Since" set to 5040 (= 30 days).

However I still get no listings for TV, and only a truncated listing
for Radio. And certainly no "total number of programmes added"

CJB.