News Quiz Extra pvr Download Failed

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Thu May 18 04:32:47 PDT 2017

On 18/05/17 05:18, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
> Hi Budge
>
> Hmmm I notice that when you tried to download using the PID the output
> tells you that it's not in the cache, isn't this the reason why your PVR
> download failed (something that a refresh would/should have picked up)?
[snip]

Hi Alan,
Now this is a good point which gives me pause.  I recall some posts
about cache refresh and will have to go back and read.

In fact I have never before taken any action with the cache so I have no
idea how it used to be refreshed in the past. The pvr just worked and I
thought the pvr search did the cache refresh automagically.

Have things changed?  What should I do to correct this as I am likely
missing several other programmes if you are correct?
Regards,
Budge