Help text query

Martin Powell computing at windcheetah.org.uk
Tue May 9 05:56:03 PDT 2017

Does anyone think reinstating the -u flag would be a good idea??

If your distribution handles PPAs, there is little point, but if it does
not, it could be very handy.

I'm in the process of moving from Mint (with PPAs) to PCLinuxOS (No
PPAs) so the update would be nice.

What do other people think??

Martin