incorrect "Time Added" in (Radio) cache

M Clark mclark at gmx.co.uk
Mon May 8 18:25:07 PDT 2017

Caveat; this is on Vista 32...

Updated to 3.01-windows.0 from 3.00.

I do a daily Radio cache refresh just after midnight (UK) but today I noticed that the number of programmes was substantially less than expected (I use "Added Since (hours)" set to 1 in Web PVR Manager to filter out past entries).  Removing the filter and then sorting on Time Added, some entries were 0d 0h as expected but the majority of the added programmes had a value of 1d 0h (132 cf 508).

Examples;
0d 0h b08p19yy
1d 0h b01mvy0m

Has anyone else encountered similar?
I'd be surprised if it's anything to do with using an unsupported OS.

M.