Can't download with GiP 3.00

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Sun May 7 04:56:29 PDT 2017

Unfortunately I have also found a number of programmes where both hlshd and flashhd are corrupted.

I totally agree that the flash modes should not have been axed from GiP while they are still available. Mainly because there is no alternative 720p 25fps stream available in hvf. And with neither 25fps HD option working, I either have to go for hvfsd and accept that the BBC's idea of HD will do, or go with 720p 50fps. I really don't know why there isn't a 720p 25fps hvf option though.