Programme in Series has `firstbcast' But no `available'.

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Fri May 5 10:16:01 PDT 2017

Hi Vangelis,

> Apparently it is:

If you remove it from the cache by deleting that line, does --info then
obtain the availabledate from what's now out on the Internet to
retrieve?

> Have you performed --cache-init immediately after you updated to GiP
> 3.00?

Yes, I did and read all the 3.00 release notes.

> Maybe your tv.cache has gaps.

It seems to have.

> Might need to rebuild the last fortnight or so...
>
> get_iplayer -f --refresh-limit-tv=15 --index-maxconn=10

I have done

    ./get_iplayer --quiet --refresh --refresh-future \
        --exclude-category children \
        --exclude-channel 'b(?:Alba|CBBC|CBeebies|S4C)b' \
        QEM78eehLjf

multiple times since noticing the problem.  (That last term stops it
listing any search results.)

Thanks for your help.

--
Cheers, Ralph.