GiP 3.00 on Windows XP?

Dave Widgery dave.widgery at gmail.com
Tue May 2 06:47:12 PDT 2017

Hi
I have just re-read the cache refresh section in the release notes,
and that obviously explains my problem,

I am not sure exactly how gip updates its cache, but I do not need a
complete list of everything available on iplayer every day, I wonder
if there is a possible way to just update the cache for named programs
for example a command something like --refresh=(eggheads,pointless)
this would certainly speed up the cache refresh and possibly not put
so much load on the BBC if that is an issue.

Dave