GIP 2.99 on openSUSE 42.2

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 04:15:59 PDT 2017

On 19/03/17 12:23, RS wrote:
>> From: Budge Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 20:15
>>> You have got a lot more information from Mediainfo than I have seen.
>>> What parameters do I need to use to get all that information?
>
>> I did not set any parameters.  What operating system are you using?
>
> I am using Windows.  In Windows Mediainfo has a GUI and a number of tabs
> to present information in different formats.  Maybe I am being unfair to
> it, and I need to do a like for like comparison to see whether the Linux
> version has information the Windows version does not.
>
> Another program I need to get to know better is AtomicParsley.

I doubt that the windoze program is fundamentally different in function
but if you are using a GUI then clearly the input parameters may be
different.

You could always try linux.  It is very easy these days, especially with
live CDs which enable you to try various versions without messing with
your system.

Budge