VERSION-get_iplayer Says 2.94.

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Mar 15 05:59:44 PDT 2017

Many thanks for the link.  Now I'll just have to work out how to get the
path right so that Windows can see Perl, ffmpeg and AtomicParsley at the
same time.  It must be 20 years since I last had to worry about a path,
although I have been meaning either to add Utils to the path or write a
batch file to run ffmpeg manually, to reduce the number of cd commands I
have to type.