VERSION-get_iplayer Says 2.94.

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Wed Mar 15 00:50:39 PDT 2017

On 15/03/2017 13:27, Vangelis forthnet wrote:

> Being of an inquisitive nature, I decided
> to conduct some experiments to investigate
> the "filename" issue you have reported...
>
> I initially did not have to download anything,
> I used a template GiP command like:
>
> perl get_iplayer-2.9x.pl --pid=<pid> -i | FindStr fileprefix

Fascinating analysis Vangelis (as always), one of the reasons I love
this list, where, at least we can have intelligent discussion/analysis
without it being shut down by TWMBO.

I must say that I usually update to the latest version but I'm beginning
to realise that sometimes there are good reasons for sticking with what
works!

I'm about 3 weeks behind in catch-up mode as regards downloading
programmes, so I guess I'm going to hit the problems described here once
I get to post-March 13th programmes. Hopefully the situation will have
resolved by then! :-)

Regards

Alan