BBC Licensing Expose

Roger Tricker roger at tricker.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 02:25:32 PST 2017

Hi All,

I post very little of value, on here, but please allow me to comment.
I have been a member of a group that purports to be 'in the top two
percentile' but this is only on one specific measurement scale, which did
not, necessarily, prove that I had, or could use, common sense or consider
that a variety of opinions could be acceptable.
In my younger days, I was often told that I knew a lot of facts, but could
only see 'black or white', sometimes with proof, but other times with only
limited information on which to base my view.

As I have aged, I have stepped back from such extreme decisions and realised
that much of what surrounds us is only 'opinion' not fact and falls in to a
grey area.
We are all entitled to our opinions and have the right to attempt to inform
others but we do not have the right to insist that one person's view must be
accepted by others.
Please show tolerance for the views of others, however different they may be
from yours.

Can we please, now, stop this unnecessary, undignified, bickering and name
calling over such a trivial thing as a newspaper?

I am missing the interesting discussions about get iplayer.

Thanks
Roger