Version "shortened"

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon Jul 17 04:32:31 PDT 2017

To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
Subject: Re: Version "shortened"

>Hi Vangelis,

>On 17/07/17 01:25, Vangelis forthnet wrote:

>[snip]

>You are, as usual, correct.  It was my pvr version that was "corrupted."
>After posting I did a pid download and all was well but it still as you
>confirm, had the "shortened" label.

There is still something not quite right.  Something I missed in my previous
post is that in the LW schedule I referred to Dead Ringers started at 1845
but it only ran until 1900.  In other words it was very much shortened from
27min 54s to just under 15 min.  The version now available is the full
length but it is still being called version shortened.