version iplayer

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Sun Jul 16 14:42:51 PDT 2017

That may well mean that the Watchdog team have edited the programme themselves rather than getting the iPlayer team to do it. Possibly in that case, giving it the clear label "iPlayer" would make it easier for them to make sure the right version gets sent to the transcoders. The watchdog team have said on Twitter that nothing has been cut out from the programme they but did have to make some visual edits to a couple of studio shots.

There is a suggestion that during the dog DNA item in the studio, a couple of the dogs collars may have clearly shown the owners home address so they may well have edited the show to blur those out on iPlayer.