BBC Licensing Expose

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Feb 27 06:07:24 PST 2017

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 08:57:10AM +0000, Chris J Brady wrote:

> If you thought that the BBC employed th*gs to collect licence fees then you are right.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4262202/BBC-s-TV-licence-bullies-exposed.html

Do you have an actual news source instead of a rabidly anti-BBC
scandal-sheet that likes to publish pictures of scantily-clad young
teenage girls who are "all grown up now"?

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001