Updating get_iplayerin Windows

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Feb 15 08:11:55 PST 2017

Thanks for that, but I must be doing something wrong.  The .pl file says it
has 9504 lines, but I can only see 6174.  The last line I can see is
if ( $mattribs->{kind} =~ 'audio' ) {
which even with my limited knowledge of Perl does not look like the end of a
script.  My saved file size is 230,008 bytes, but the .pl file extracted by
the Windows installer is 353,323 bytes.