Tag option equivalent to --prefs-add --tag-fulltitle"

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 07:23:36 PST 2017

I'm afraid that this old pensioner (not too old!) is still struggling to set
a tagging preference. I think I need either "name" or "longname" as the
substitution parameter'

However I do not know the correct syntax!, mostly returning "unknown option"
when used in conjunction with "--prefs-add"

--tag-fulltitle  no long works and returns the error "unknown option"

--tag-format-longname ditto

--tag-format-title <longname> give the programme the name "longname"

With or without the < > brackets, the "parameter" is just used as the
downloaded programme's name which obviously is NOT what I want.

I would really appreciated if someone would relieve me of my ignorance and
spell out the exact syntax so my downloads get the "fulltitle" I used to get
when added to my preferences/options.

Thanks

Simon Morgan