get_iplayer for low bit rate flash modes

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:21:28 PST 2017

Thank you. I am familiar with the modes concept. I use the Windows
PVR. Its just that I can't work out how to set up the v2.97 version of
the PVR window to download in flash rather than the default dash. I
know flash is on the way out - but it has been and still is the only
100% reliable download for me. Chris B.