No Modes for b05p6gj6 and Others.

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Dec 6 04:06:41 PST 2017

From: Ralph Corderoy
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 11:38 AM

>I'm hoping others on the list also find b05p6gj6 can't be retrieved, so
>it's not just me, and that a lurker can put his BBC hat on and give the
>idiot lantern a kick.  :-)

Hi Ralph

If you go to

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b006t6m6?suggid=b006t6m6

it lists 13 available episodes.  Series 9 episode 1 is not one of them.
get_iplayer can only retrieve programmes available on the iPlayer.  The
expiry dates are calculated by get_iplayer, and are not the BBC's expiry
dates.  Some programmes are only available for 7 days, but get_iplayer will
show a date 30 days ahead.

Best wishes
Richard