New radio PIDs, more than 8 characters - "solved"

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Aug 16 09:20:10 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 04:57:30PM +0100, C E Macfarlane wrote:

> But, since you are obviously spoiling for a fight, why should anyone listen
> to someone who has confessed to being a part of putting all that massive
> bloat in BBC web pages

[citation needed]

> presumably therefore you will feel at home
> bloating my spam folder henceforth.  Bye, bye.

Awww, poor baby who can't bear to hear that he's wrong.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

I think the most difficult moment that anyone could face is seeing
their domestic servants, whether maid or drivers, run away
  -- Abdul Rahman Al-Sheikh, writing on 25 Jan 2004 at
     http://www.arabnews.com/node/243486