BBC Radio 3 Lossless streaming ...?

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Wed Apr 26 17:16:05 PDT 2017

Not quite on topic, but if anyone is using a SqueezeBox with a local LMS server installation, the latest iPlayer plugin for it (written by a user, nothing to do with the BBC) can play the live Radio 3 FLAC streams. If anyone wants a link to the relevant squeezebox forums for installation instructions, reply to this email.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK